CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-12-08

your PoWer

guys everyone is different, so make that different become your power....

my power is that different from others

do you get it ?

let me explain....

i take my self as a sample :

my different form others are :

1. i am not rich, so i must work hard since in the early i entered in amikom, i try to be disclipine not depend on my parents, i try as i can to not demand money from my parents, because they are getting old, and in that time economic situation of my family is so bad

but i am not mawkish even i must work part time, sacrifice my time to study, sacrifice my time to sleep, sacrifice my time to play like others, i am not shy to work, those give me understanding how difficult to life..

2. i admit my skill : english, singing, computer : i was obtain money from those, i was be adjudicator in debate competition, translater, amikom choir, and customer service....

3. my thought : i try to understand all kinds of people, sociable, reliable, positive thinking, i try to not be an arrogant people because only God that suite to be an arrogant

those made me special for me

and right now, come on find what is different from you compare with others ??????

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

pak, yg diatas tadi artinya apaan ?

hahahahha

ak gag mudeng je...

hihihihi

oh iea, da kompetisi blog ni...

mo ikut ????

biar rame gitu...

hehehehhehe

ni ak krisna :

http://x-tutorial.blogspot.com

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....