CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-12-07

my sadness part 1

first, actually in my blog, i just want to write a public matter, but ithink this important for me
on 6 december 2008, my grandma was living me forever, she was go to the god home, last i just talk with her by phone and she said vid grandma was eaten, getting health....

i love you my grandma......
you dont accomplish your promise to me
i am so sorry for all

now, i really understand i do love you

i understand every people will die

and god was regulate that all

happyness, sadness was determine by god

last god please love my grand ma there....

put her into your heaven..

this writing be my memorian in my life, one day i will remember that by reading this....

0 comments:

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....