CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2011-12-19

PHD

What is Phd ? is that doctor of philosophy or permanent head damage ?? he he
Now i start to accept that Phd is permanent head damage, that definition is not joking even it happen in my life now.

Why permanent head damage:

1. Every weak should report to the professor about something or many things that he/she assigned for me.

2. Every weak should crumble down the project for each subject that i took for this semester, i am first semester now (2012/12)

3. need to prepare qualifying exams

4. need to prepare international Journal, at least two

5. need to prepare dissertation

even i think that phd is like we are working hard but we dont get money for that, even we dont have a company for that.

so we are working for something that not sure.

but in other hand, i felt that i am so lucky took this Phd program, since i can study many things, i can learn by my self, improve my skill, analysis, and all about knowledge.

there will always have positive and negative in a case.

just depend on us how we see half a glass of water / (be an optimist one or pessimist)

i wrote this blog in my study room HB72, Asia University Taiwan.
and i am not sure i have a free time or not right now.

write this blog post means i sacrifice my time to prepare my sas code for tomorrow.

so enjoy the story -- i go back to my track

0 comments:

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....