CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009-11-13

The power of prayer

this is true story :

god hear my prayer, i believe in the miracle, i believe with ALLAH SWT because i feel the mercy in my life....

i trust you god, when i pray and ask something to you : and then you show me your power, you give the way....

even though i can not tell the story here, i loss my control right now, my tears fall down, because of the mercy from ALLAH SWT....

if i trace back my life, i believe god really loves me, god understand me, forgive my mistake, give me the way to reach success....

this topic is just sound of my feeling, thank you god, thank you god, thank you.......

0 comments:

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....