CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009-10-09

Tips become the best in academic

actually everyone have known how to be the winner because all of us were born to be a winner.
I just want to share about how my way to be the best in academic, simple the answer is that study, may be the different with other is that method in studying.

let me tell you my methods in study :

1. One book for one course

2. The time for study, if possible everyday, i usually start at 19.00 - 21.00 then 05.00 - 06.00 and one day : 1 until 3 course so it is for 1 semester, ex : Monday : i learn about Biology, English then Tuesday : i learn about Computer and so fort.

3. Do that continuously

4. Following the extra course if you need, example : mandarin course or etc

5. For the course is like : Programming, it need more exercise, so you need more explore your self in try the formula and then make a program, analyze the program, learn the programs in programming book.

Motivation :

Before you try never think you can not do (-1 is better then 0), you will not know your ability since you never try

Defeating and winning is needed, when you got both of that, you are able to be a strong man

legends are made by work hard

1 comments:

Ruslan said...

nice... tips...
hhhmmm...
i think u more wise since on taiwan...

great...

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....