CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-11-29

expert in computer and few language

computer then a few language are so important in facing globalization competition, because those are main skill that most needed in every sect, and i believe being literate in computer and a few language will give us a brighter future

are you?

right now, my way in progressing to accomplish that, i try to be expert in computer and i go to amikom jogjakarta to study, and i try to expert in english, i follow english organisation at amikom and i try show my quality until i can be part of amikom debate team to compete in national grade..

i am so happy because by follow that competition means need a lot of preparation, so i need work hard to repair my english and my brain, because debate need a smart people that know all information around the world issue and how they see that issue

and now, i am also take a couse for germany language at arkha paramitha institution in jogja, my desire right now is not in english again but in germany language, i want expert on that
because there is something target on that in my life


so guys not means that in this blog i want to show that i am the best one

but i just want to share to you all, and my self be a comparison

i am sure i am still not get the best one in my life

come on guys, make your self proud

0 comments:

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....