CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-06-06

global warming

In My Point of View, I think global warming will occur Coz The economic development of each country and the world with increasing polution, and we must know that "the economy and environment can not move together" then one will be sacrificed, almost all countries will sacrifice the Environment, include: USA , PAKISTAN, the industry state and All Other states were Contribute to damage the Environment .......

Then when the impact is felt, some people include: ALGHOR candidates of the United States president to promote attention to environment damage, and several European countries whom wise...., this act also cant make relize all society, example: Bush considers that aLgor is Mad, because the theories is considered quite hot and bouquets, and many other countries that do not ratify the Kyoto Protocol (the mechanism to save the environment, more complete search on google,ok), it can be concluded that awareness of the world is still very poor, the global warming is a problem for all of us, yes right?

I just want to inform you, come on we begin save the environment from our self, many ways that you can do such as: keep using your electricity, which contain CFC (greenhouse gases), find products that do not cause effects greenhouse, so avoiding the use of plastic shopping or to the National stores carry their own bags or use the friendly environmently bag, guard the forest, planting trees and any action that you can do for the sake of the environment,the most important that you have "awarnest", so come on guys try to keep the environment

I thought to understand about global warming You can watch movies: "inconvinient truth")

last: Stop Global Warming! :)
PeAcE

2 comments:

Oga said...

saya setuju. tetap jaga lingkungan biar tetap terjaga dari global warming, :)

Anonymous said...

I just added your web page to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thanks!.

the most romantic message

"I'm not a perfect person who finds. But, from my imperfection , I have a love that will be perfect only for you

"I don't love a woman because she is beautiful or sexy, but she is beautiful because i love her......"

snow story

One day, a small child named Belinda is considering her mother washing the dishes in the kitchen. Not long after he saw some piece of gray hair from a lot of black hair of her mother. 
With high curiosity, Belinda asked, "Why do some color white hair Mama?" 
Mama said, " every time you make a naughty to mommy or complain, a piece of hair of mama would be changed so white." 

belinda is thinking about her mama answer briefly before continuing, "I now understand why all the grandmother hair is white ...."

I LoVe YoU mom....

I LoVe YoU mom....